Get started with the Customer Referral Program today, and you could earn up to $10,000 a year for qualified referred customers.
The Comcast Business Customer Referral Program is a great way to get rewarded,
up to $10,000 a year for qualified referred customers. It's as simple as 1-2-3:
The more you share, the more you save!
*Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Qualified referred customer must be a new Comcast Business customer and install eligible service(s) under a minimum 12-month term agreement.
Referral payment is determined based on monthly recurring charges for referred service(s) excluding installation, equipment, taxes and other fees.
Subject to the Comcast Business Customer Referral Program Terms and Conditions. © 2021 Comcast. All rights reserved.
Our services operate across our advanced nationwide network delivering reliable and scalable services for businesses of any size.
We take your trust in us very seriously and know that Comcast Business products and services can be critical to your business success and we stand by them.
Our Comcast Business commitment includes 24/7 customer support via phone, web or onsite.
Comcast Business Customer Referral Program Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the Comcast Business Customer Referral Program (the "Program"). By referring a customer or otherwise participating under the Program, the referring Comcast Business customer (“Advocate”) agrees to these Terms. These terms have been revised and are effective as of December 22, 2020.
2. Under the Program, Advocates may be eligible to receive a one-time Reward (defined below) per referral of a referred customer (“Referred Customer”) who subscribes to an Eligible Service (defined below) in accordance with these Terms and up to an annual amount of $10,000 for Rewards, in the aggregate, per Contract Year. A “Contract Year” shall commence on December 22 of a given year and continue until the end of December 21 of the following year. A “Reward” shall mean the greater of (i) the first month’s monthly recurring charge for the Eligible Service that were the subject of the referral for the Referred Customer, or (ii) $100. The Reward will be provided as a credit on the Advocate’s Comcast account only after the Referred Customer’s Eligible Service (defined below) installation date and corresponding 30-day service period (further described below) has been completed.
3. In order to be eligible for this Program and be eligible for a Reward, the Advocate:
(a) Must be a current Comcast Business customer with an existing purchase of an Eligible Service (as defined below), and have a Comcast account in good standing;
(b) Must submit all referrals through the Advocate’s Comcast Sales Representative or the Program’s online referral submission portal located at <include link> (the “Portal”), and electronically agree to these Terms;
(c) Must provide all the required information regarding the Referred Customer, including, but not limited to the Referred Customer’s name and contact information either to the assigned Comcast Business Sales Representative or through the Portal;
(d) Shall not have any affiliation with or financial interest in the Referred Customer (including but not limited to being an employee or owner of the Referred Customer or having a family member that is an employee or owner of such Referred Customer);
(e) Shall not offer or provide any additional incentive and/or promotion, financial or otherwise, to the Referred Customer to encourage the Referred Customer to subscribe to the referred Eligible Services;
(f) Shall not be a current participant or beneficiary of any other Comcast referral program or any Comcast indirect sales’ channel associated with Comcast Business customers, regardless of whether the Advocate is the contracting entity under such other programs or channels or personnel under such contracting entity; and
(g) Shall not accept any referrals or leads for potential Referred Customers (i) from Comcast Sales Representatives or other Comcast personnel, and/or (ii) sales lists, lead generation lists, or other referral lists.
4. In order for the Advocate to receive a Reward, the Referred Customer must meet the following requirements:
(a) The Referred Customer must not have been a Comcast Business customer within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date that the Advocate submits a referral for the Referred Customer;
(b) The Referred Customer must sign at least a one (1) year minimum term agreement for one or more of the following Comcast Business Services: Comcast Business Internet, Comcast Business Voice, Business VoiceEdge, VoiceEdge Select, Comcast Business Ethernet Transport, SIP Trunks, PRI Trunks, Ethernet Dedicated Internet (EDI) (each an “Eligible Service” and collectively, the “Eligible Services”). The Eligible Service(s) must be installed and active within one hundred eighty (180) days from the first time that Comcast Business contacts the Referred Customer regarding the referral, and must continue receiving such Eligible Service(s) for at least thirty (30) consecutive days following the date of installation and activation; and
(c) The Referred Customer must have an account in good standing and be accepted by Comcast (i.e., meet applicable credit, serviceability, and equipment requirements).
(d) The Referred Customer must not have terminated (i.e., "deactivated") any Comcast Business Service on more than two (2) previous occasions.
5. No Reward shall be payable for any transfers of current Comcast Business customer accounts and/or existing lines of Eligible Service from one or more existing Referred Customer location receiving the Eligible Services (“Service Location”) to one or more new Service Locations or Upgrades to existing Comcast Business Eligible Services. For purposes of the Terms of this Program, "Upgrades" shall mean changing from one Eligible Service within a line of service to another Eligible Service within the same line of service (e.g., changing the type of Comcast Business Internet service for another type of Comcast Business Internet service) or upgrading a performance tier of an Eligible Service.
6. No Reward shall be payable to the Advocate if a Comcast sales representative that is a family member of the Advocate is also entitled to a commission or other similar form of compensation related to the sale of the Eligible Service to the Referred Customer. For purposes of this Program, “family member” includes, among other familial relationships, spouse, domestic partner, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, sibling, step-sibling, step-parent of a spouse or domestic partner, child, step-child, grandchild, step-grandchild, guardian, niece, nephew, cousin, uncle, aunt or in-law of any of the above.
7. The referral for the Referred Customer must be submitted by Advocate prior to any sales activity by any Comcast Sales Representative or other referral source with regard to the Eligible Services for such Referred Customer. Only one (1) Reward will be issued for a qualified Referred Customer who activate(s) and/or installs multiple Eligible Services at one (1) or more locations as a result of a referral. If multiple referrals are received for the same Referred Customer, whether through this Program or another Comcast Business referral program, only one (1) Reward may be provided for the Referred Customer based on the party that first provided the referral, as determined by Comcast in its sole discretion.
8. If Advocate has a good faith dispute regarding the amount of a Reward, Advocate must notify Comcast in writing within one hundred eighty (180) days immediately following the date the Eligible Services applicable to such Reward are installed. Such notice must include reasonable detail regarding such dispute, including the amount in dispute. Any dispute raised after the aforementioned one hundred eighty (180) day period shall be deemed void and shall have no effect.
9. By participating in the Program, an Advocate acknowledges and agrees that Comcast will not be able to share information about the Referred Customer with the Advocate, including whether or not the Referred Customer agreed to purchase Eligible Service(s).
10. Advocate agrees that it shall not conduct any advertising or marketing campaigns, including, but not limited to, telemarketing, e-mail, radio, television or print advertising, in order to generate referrals for this Program and instead this Program is only intended for existing Comcast Business customers to refer businesses that they already know and who have expressed an interest in products or services provided by Comcast Business. Advocates are also prohibited from using the “Comcast” name or any Comcast service or trademark, including without limitation, the “SmartOffice” name or mark. The restrictions in this paragraph apply to all of the Comcast services included in this Program, with particular emphasis on referrals for Comcast Business SmartOffice™ due to the heightened regulatory requirements that apply to this service. Advocates may not work with Comcast sales representatives who are family members.
11. Rewards may not be combined with other referral awards or similar programs.
12. This Program is void in all areas where prohibited.
13. Comcast reserves the right to change the Reward(s) and eligibility criteria under the Program and to alter, modify, suspend or terminate the Program or any component thereof at any time upon notice, which notice may be made by the Advocate’s Comcast Sales Representative, any Program promotional terms and conditions, or posting revisions on the landing page of the Portal, or if terminated, posting a notice on the Portal that this Program is terminated, or through such other notification methods as determined by Comcast in its sole discretion.
14. Any referrals for local, municipal, state or federal government entities or referrals for entities who currently receive or are eligible to receive services under the E-Rate program are not included and/or eligible for any Reward under this Program.
15. Comcast reserves the right to interpret these Terms in its sole and absolute discretion.
©2021 Comcast. All rights reserved.